General Information & Instructions
- One of Mumbai’s most prestigious inter-college coding event – CSI-DBIT’s Game of Codes (GoC) 2021 is now OPEN for registrations.
- The winners of GoC 2021 will be awarded prizes worth ₹15,000. All participants will be awarded free edX licenses (by MIT & Harvard) and also participation certificates.
- The GoC is on April 3, 2021 starting at 10am online on Codechef (our technical partner). Link is https://www.codechef.com
- Registration Fee is ₹50 per team. Registrations are done team-wise. Each team can have maximum of two members. Any one person from the team has to register and do the payment at the link given below.
- All Programming languages are allowed eg: C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- You will need to create an account on CodeChef with the same email you have used for registration to avoid any complications.
- Please view the video (Coming Soon) in the below mentioned link. It will guide you as to how to form a team on CodeChef. For those who are attempting the competition individually can skip this video.
- You can practice sample challenges to be better prepared for GoC. Solving the practice problems on CodeChef can be useful as it will give you the feel of how the IDE, Compiler and the code editor works. CodeChef will also give you details regarding how submissions are done.
- The final round (4th) will be conducted only if there is a tie in the 3rd round.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
Click Here To Register
|Rounds||Number of Questions|
|4th (Tie Breaker)||2|